Eyeliner Micropigmentation is a treatment you can receive that replaces the need to wear eyeliner each day. It consists of semi-permanent makeup tattooing for the eyeliner. Touch-ups are needed every 1-5 years according to individual skin type.
Benefits of Eyeliner Micropigmentation
There are many benefits to eyeliner semi-permanent makeup, including:
- It’s smudge-proof and waterproof.
- Enhances your eye shape and colour without the need for traditional makeup eyeliner.
- It saves you a lot of time since you won’t need to apply eyeliner every day!
- It can last between 1 - 5 years before you need a touch-up.
- Enjoy outdoor activities, swimming, running, sweating without worrying about your eyeliner running down.
You are not a candidate for micropigmentation if any of the following apply to you:
- Diabetes Type 1
- Hepatitis B/C
- Active Vitiligo
- Severe Rosacea
- Keloid Formation
- Mental Disorder
- Accutane (must be off for 6 months)
- Steroids (must be off for 6 months)
- Blood Disorders: Sickle Cell, Hemophilia
- Active Skin Disorders: Cold Sores, Shingles, Impetigo, Psoriasis, Pink Eye, Sun Burn, Severe Acne