It is normal for the treated area to be red or slightly swollen. Both of these reactions will disappear within an hour, but sometimes can last a little longer. To avoid complications, follow these simple rules.
- Keep area clean and dry. Avoid use of ointments or creams, unless they are antibiotic.
- Avoid touching treated area – fingers spread germs.
- Cleanse treated area morning and night with a mild soap and water, pat dry and do not rub while washing or drying skin.
- Use of tanning salons or direct sunlight should be avoided for 24-48 hours after the treatment.
- We suggest the purchase of medicated makeup in a shade complimenting your skin tone to aid in healing. Itcan also be used as a cover-up for problem area or other blemishes.
- No deodorant for 48 hours after underarm treatment. Use sea breeze or witch-hazel instead.
Occasionally, a tiny scab may appear a few days following treatment. This is normal – however, DO NOT forcibly remove this scab. It will heal and come off by itself.
For best results observe this routine for 1-2 days following the treatment.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Call 860-216-6225 or Email info@GentleTouchCT.com with any concerns.