The best tips to keep your face renewed
Published on November 09, 2021 By Gentle Touch | Last updated on June 01, 2022
The accelerated pace of our daily life constantly exposes our skin to the aggressions of pollution, making it drier and more fragile. We should consider several tips to keep our faces renewed, young, and free of imperfections.
We should do daily activities and develop habits that allow our faces to be in optimal conditions. That is why it is essential to clean before hydrating. Likewise, we should rest enough, exercise, use sunscreen, and in general have a healthy life.
Although we may not notice it at first, our habits are reflected in our skin and appearance. Therefore, here we share some tips to take into account for your facial care.
What you have to do
Healthy habits are vital if you want to look always fresh. In this article, we share some tips that we recommend the following:
- Exercise: Many of the cleansing processes of the body are related to staying fit. Moving and exercising helps eliminate toxins, many of which accumulate in skin tissues.
- Sleep well: Our body requires optimal and adequate rest. During the night, we recover our systems and renew our bodies. If you do not sleep well in hours and quality, the effects will be seen immediately on your skin. The tiredness shows up in aspects such as dryness, fine lines, darkening, or spots. On the other hand, if you sleep and rest well, your skin will always look luminous and radiant when you wake up.
- Deep cleansing: If you want your face to look flawless and eliminate spots, it is necessary to exfoliate your skin at least once a week. A beauty tip is making your natural scrub with the proper ingredients for your skin type. This step is essential to clean and remove contamination residues and dead cells.
- Hydration: After the cleaning process, hydration is also necessary. When your skin is hydrated, you will see it more elastic, luminous, and smooth. It would help if you use moisturizers on your face, but it is also vital to consume enough water to keep the body hydrated. The consumption of water will also be reflected in your skin's appearance.
- Use sunscreen every day: Sometimes, we ignore it, but our skin is exposed to sunlight and artificial lights. The daily use of sunscreen is one of the best things to keep skin young and free of unsightly blemishes.
What you have to avoid
It is necessary that you also think about things you have to avoid to prevent damage to your skin. Here we share some tips that you can consider:
- Stay away from artificial light: Although we usually are exposed to artificial lights from our electronic devices, home, and office lights, these lights are harmful. Avoid spending so much time in front of them.
- Limit the time you are exposed to the sun: Avoid spending so much time in the sunlight if your activities allow it. Sunlight can cause spots on your skin.
- Change bad habits: If you have habits like smoking or staying up late, it's time to think about quitting. Your skin will thank you.
- Eat healthily: If you can avoid consuming junk food and sugar, you will be healthier. Increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables will make your skin look more radiant.
Do you want professional help?
You should consider and apply these tips that we share. However, receiving professional help is also essential. If you have affectations such as spots, wrinkles, warts, or expression lines, you may need the help of an expert. A qualified professional can advise you to receive the best treatment that better fits your needs and skin type.
If you have questions about caring for your skin, do not hesitate to contact the Gentle Touch Team to get a FREE CONSULTATION. Please call (860) 216-6225 to schedule your appointment or email info@GentleTouchCT.com.